Review on Skin Food Black Sugar Mask Wash Off


Skin Food: Black Sugar Mask Wash Off



Last year I received a sample of this product after ordering on a pre-order term online.  After using it, I promised I am going to have the actual size. 

Net Weight

I was surprised to see the actual size.  It is bigger than I thought.  I guess I will be using this for a long time.

The Feel and The Smell

First application sensation: 
Very grainy and has a strong citrus smell.



How To Use:


Get the desired amount of the formula and massage to DAMP face, AVOIDING the eye and mouth areas.  

Leave for 10 to 15 mins.  Then rinse off with lukewarm water.



Apologies if I startle you. I trusted my brother for taking this picture.  This is the best image I can get.  

After 10-15 Minutes



                                                                          After rinse.

After rinsing with water, I felt my skin smooth, and soft.  I claim that my skin glowed after using the scrub.   I love this mask+scrub.  The smell and the short-time-glow it gives my skin.  

I use this once a week.

Always check the label if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.

Thanks For Reading!
:)

Comments