CLINIQUE Acne Solutions: Clarifying Lotion and Clearing Moisturizer

My skin Condition:
  • Very Oily Skin
  • Pimple/Acne breaks out Occasionally
  • Uneven Skin Tone, Redness, and Visible Pores
  • Never Ending Problem with Acne Marks
Packaging

CLNIQUE Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion

                               


  • 200ml / 6.7 fl.oz.


  • and the nozzle looks like this

Formulation:
  • liquid with powder.




  ... this is how it looks like after shaking. 

  • For All Skin Types
  • Allergy Tested
  • 100% Fragrance Free


How do I Use it?

I follow the instructions at the back of the bottle. I use it twice a day with a cotton. I use it on my face and neck (upward motion) avoiding the eye area.


CLINIQUE acne solutions Clearing Moisturizer

                                  
  • 50ml / 1.7 fl.oz.

Formulation:
  • lotion-like
  • Oil Free
  • For All Skin Types
  • Allergy Tested
  • 100% Fragrance-Free
How do I Use it:


I use this after the Clarifying Lotion.  

I apply a thin layer in the morning and evening.  I rub the formula in an upward motion. 

What Can I Say:

I have been using these products for about a month and I saw improvements on my face.  Although the result is not dramatic, I am satisfied and happy that I did not splurge for nothing.  

Also, I got worried when I read about dryness.  But surprisingly it did not dry my skin.  I can say it is effective for me.

Improvements on my skin:
  • The pores under my eyes looked smaller.
  • Reduced redness.
  • Dryness on the sides of my nose disappeared.

Money Matters:

I ordered them online.  The Clarifying Lotion costs $15 (Php 628) and Clearing Moisturizer is $19.50 (Php816) excluding tax and delivery.

Thanks For Reading! :D

And Always remember that confidence always comes from Within :))


Comments