Olive Oil and Johnson's Baby Shampoo: A Duo in Removing Mascara

How do I Remove Thee?


For Waterproof Mascaras



The most affordable olive oil there is in our area


Olive Oil


Olive oil is not just for the kitchen, you also might want to store it in your bathroom or beauty corner. It is a very effective agent in removing waterproof mascaras.

  •  Get a cotton pad (or cotton and flat it out)
  •  Pour the right amount of olive oil into the cotton.
  •  Close your eyes and wipe the mascara out.
  •  Repeat the procedure if necessary.
  •  Wash your eyes with Johnson’s baby shampoo.

-      

-                 

  No mascara                           With mascara
-         
The shiny olive oil removing the mascara

Traces of mascara removed by olive oil


 Johnson’s Baby Shampoo





My ophthalmologist prescribed me this shampoo to clean my lashes and the surrounding area of my eyes.  He instructed me not to wash it with water, just wipe it with a clean tissue and leave it as it is. 


Nowadays, I use Johnson’s Baby Shampoo as an after-cleanser for my olive oil regimen.





After applying the shampoo I rinse it with water.



Result After the Regimen  
No more mascara!







Be sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients used in the product/s before using.

THANKS FOR READING!
:)


Comments

  1. I have been intelligent for hours and I haven't gone through such awesome stuff. baby hair care products

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts